vdr <-> vdr-xine <-> xine-lib and vdpau and HD recordings

Hi,
I have a problem with skipping during a replay of a HD recording.
Running xine --verbose=2 I see after pressing the yellow button (skip +60 sec) lots of video_out: throwing away image with pts xxxxxxx because it's too old (diff : yyyyy)
messages.
This is for a few seconds or forever, depending on system load, and causes 100% Cpu, and spoils recordings on my slow system. On faster systems you will hardly notice this.
If I patch cDvbPlayer::SkipSeconds with
-       readIndex = Index - 1; // Action() will first increment it!
+       readIndex = Index; // Index - 1 causes problems in xine
I no longer get those âthrowing away imageâ messages and the Cpu peak is only short and not that high.

This happens also for starting a replay and for resuming replay after fast forward, but for those I have no vdr patch.

I would very much appreciate if somebody with deeper knowledge of the interplay between vdr <-> vdr-xine <-> xine-lib would look into and comment on this.

You find more information at http://www.vdr-portal.de/board16-video-disk-recorder/board85-hdtv-dvb-s2/p990596-das-abspielen-von-aufnahmen-wird-erst-nach-einiger-zeit-stabil-oder-nie-betrifft-auch-spr%C3%BCnge/#post990596 (german).

Without patch the video plugin gets loaded first, the audio plugin second.
With patch the video plugin gets loaded second, the audio plugin first. DonÂt know if that is important.

Joerg