Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.17

On 28.03.2011 11:24, Tim wrote:
Am Samstag, 19. März 2011, um 13:02:02 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
- Fixed detecting frames on channels that broadcast with 50 or 60 fps.

I just made a recording from "arte HD" with VDR 1.7.17 and everything
worked fine. It played correctly (on a TT-S2 6400 prototype), the current
and total times displayed by the progress display were correct and I was
able to place and move an editing mark with the picture getting updated
just fine.

For me the frame detection works fine, but still the wrong framerate is written
to the info file (always F 25 is written there).
Maybe some nasty patch is breaking this for me, but i don't find it. Is this
really working correct for you?

Sorry, forgot to add this in my previous post.
I just did another recording on "arte HD", and this is the
info file I got:

C S19.2E-1-1011-11120 arte HD
E 35957 1301328600 3000 4E 6
T Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone
S Fit für Mord
D Hochkarätige Manager werden ermordet und von ihren kompetenten Sekretärinnen vertreten, die die Geschäfte nahtlos weiterführen. Alle Damen sind Mitglieder in einem Fitnessclub, in dem sich auch bald Emma Peel anmeldet.
G 15 30 33 F0
X 5 0B deu HD-Video
X 2 03 deu stereo
X 4 42 deu Dolby Digital 2.0