Re: [ANNOUNCE] dynamite plugin

> "L. Hanisch" <dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> questions :
> - have you considered changing the way vdr detects adapter on startup ?
>   for instance vdr won't detect /dev/dvb/adapter1 if
>   /dev/dvb/adapter0 does not exist. this might happen when using udev
>   rules and restarting vdr while a module isn't loaded

Not sure what you mean. There is no reason anymore to restart vdr, even not
after resume from suspend2ram. Dynamite is signaled by udev that a new
adapter is detected. So it is not important whether the vdr sees an
adapter, or not.

> - what about a github tree of vdr with your patch already applied ?

I know it is not what you asked for, but the vdr 1.7.17 in the
unstable-vdr PPA from yaVDR uses the plugin already.

Gerald