Re: rotor-ng

maybe once it's cleaned up and fully functional, in can be intigrated with vdr.

On 3/22/2011 8:49 AM, VDR User wrote:
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Morfsta<morfsta@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
At the moment you need to manually edit the file to set the positions
up. A later version might include assigning or changing the position
numbers directly in the plugin interface.

I should at this point thank Luca Olivetti for all his work on the
actuator plugin. I'm no developer, so wouldn't have been able to get
this far without all the work he did on the scan interface etc. I've
merely hacked his work to modify it to work with disecq 1.1 and fixed
some issues with DVBS2 tuning. Ideally, we should probably work
together to unify the two plugins so you can select Actuator / Disecq
/ GOTOX as the motor type attached and have a totally new plugin
probably called "Dish" or something similar.

I don't use a actuator/rotor myself but I know people who do and are
really looking forward to your plugin.  I think a good stable
'vdr-movedish' plugin has been needed for quite some time.  It almost
seems like a plugin you'd expect to come with vanilla VDR since it
provides such a basic function.

Anyways, thanks for your work.