Re: Remote receiver options...

I have an Silverstone LC16M which came preinstalled with a USB Imon pad
i think it's called and I too replaced my homebuild serial LIRC device.
It actually works better, in the sense that it can actually power on/off
my pc from standby which was a big plus for me. (The serial version
would have been able to pull that off to in the end, as there was
options for this sorta)