Re: Request for rotor/actuator support integration to, vdr

:·)

:·)

I would also like some support for rotors in vdr, I can offer Klaus a free sat dish and an old rotor if that would motivate him...

Klaus, as a minimum in vdr core we need the ability to specify a ´lapse value´ between a diseq command being sent (for non rotor users this would be zero, I´d imagine) and vdr tuning to a transponder or trying to add new channels. So in short if this value say was set to 30 seconds, then vdr would not add new channels or try to tune to a transponder. That would allow the rotor to do its job (with the existing diseqc.conf