vdradmin timer summary (was vdradmin recording description)

On 11/01/11 20:17, VDR User wrote:
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Tony Houghton<h@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
When setting a timer with vdradmin the popup includes a box which is
supposed to contain the programme description. This used to work, but
hasn't worked for me, literally for years. I've just ignored it until
now, but it would be something nice to have back now I can be bothered
to mention it. Any ideas?

There is no "program description", only "title of recording" and
"summary".  Which are you referring to?  I would guess summary but you
never know with people sometimes, so...

Yes, I meant the Summary. And I should also have said "timer" in the
subject, not "recording".

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk