Re: EPG corruption

On 10/01/11 22:03, Theunis Potgieter wrote:
On 10 January 2011 20:44, Tony Houghton<h@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I noticed a problem in VDR's EPG today, using vdradmin. The problem
programme is "Malcolm in the Middle" at 18:00-18:25 on Friday 14/01/11
on UK DVB-T ("Freeview") channel Fiver. When I click on the link for the
programme description I get the details for the following programme,
"Zoo Days", instead of Malcolm.

I've tried deleting epg.data and restarting, but the same thing
happened. But when I ran boxstard, which has EIT harvesting, that showed
the correct details.

[Snip]

I suspect vdr-admin hasn't synced in a while, do you see the same
behavior with vdr-live?

Not now, but I wouldn't have thought that was the reason because I tried
vdradmin just after restarting VDR and the EPG was mostly empty; those
events hadn't arrived yet. I think the broadcast EIT has been updated
since then, because there are 2 episodes each day and when I looked in
the afternoon the details were missing for the second episode every day,
whereas now they're available.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk