Re: Developer versions

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM, VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You appear to want xine-lib-1.2, although I have no clue why you would
> be confused about the trees. ÂTo my knowledge, there is only one
> available at: hg clone http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib-1.2

Sorry, I should clarify this.  I meant there's only one official
xine-lib-1.1 tree and one official xine-lib-1.2 tree so I'm not sure
what you're confused about unless you're considering whatever cloned
trees may exist.  Honestly, I see no reason to bother with anything
other then the official tree unless it provides you something you need
which is missing from the official tree.  Other people may offer other
options but FWIW I used the official xine-lib-1.1 tree for vdpau up
until vdpau support was merged into xine-lib-1.2, at which time I
switched to xine-lib-1.2 and haven't touched 1.1 since.  It's always
been easy and I've never used anything other then the official trees.