Re: xine, eepg and 64 bits

Hi,

Did you solve the eepg problem?  I am experiencing the same error.

Slackware64-current, just upgraded a bunch of stuff (including xserver), previously successful compile of eepg when recompiled eepg gives me the same error as below.  The libvdr-eepg.so from the earlier compile still works so no broken vdr from that point.

Custom kernel, VDR and other plugins compile without issue.  Just eepg bails with the reported error.  So suspicion initially lies with eepg but it compiled fine before the update so...

I am inspecting the Slackware-current updates to see what could have broken this build and if anyone can provide some ideas to assist that would be welcomed.

Ian.