Re: UK users - multiple BBC One/Two/News in channels list

On 09/11/10 15:22, Dominic Evans wrote:
Is anyone interested in the other script I mentioned to merge Freeview
and Freesat channels files?

Yes, that too please :-)

I've uploaded it to <http://www.realh.co.uk/scan2vdr.txt>. It's actually
a python script, but I changed it to .txt to make sure the server
doesn't get confused and try to run it. You'll probably need to change
the SCAN_BIN and OLD_CHANS variables near the top of the file, and the
scan command arguments in Scan2Vdr.__init__() on lines 129-134.

It can also be altered to read the new scan data from files instead of
running the scans itself. IIRC all you should need to do is remove the
references to dvbt_threads and dvbs_threads from Scan2Vdr.__init__() and
unquote and edit the lines beginning with fp.

It creates a new channels.conf in the current directory.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk