Feature-Request: MarginStart in INFO file of recording

Hi,

I'm working on a script which downloads cutlists from cutlist.at and
converts them to VDR format.
As the cutmarks are relative to the start of the recording, the offset
between start of recording
and start of cutlist has to be calculated. I'm trying parse all
information from the info files,
but as the unix timestamp relates to the start of the show and not to the
start of the recording,
I have to assume an fixed offset for all recordings.

So I suggest to add start margin (and maybe stop margin) to the info files
of recordings.

Best regards,

Renne