Re: streamdev CVS - recent tarball?

Personally I don't care if it's called CVS, SVN or git. However I wouldn't
want to loose the history, so I'd need someone with access to the internal CVS
structures. Unfortunately the vdr-developer.org admins are not very responsive
ATM. And of course I'd need to be in the mood for this sort of task. My spare
time is very limited - I prefer spending it with coding.

I have pretty good experiences for turning the svn repository to git repository with svngit. (Basically you just checked out the code from svn with svngit and you had the git repository with svn history)

Maybe there is a similar kind of tool also for the cvs, I just have not newer used it. And of course you would now need the cvs access to streamdev :-(

Mika