vdr-iptv-plugin DVB subtitles problems

Hi I cant' display DVB subtitles on VDR.

I'm using:
VDR 1.7.15
xine 0.9.3
source: iptv-plugin 0.4.2 (http://www.saunalahti.fi/rahrenbe/vdr/iptv/)
(yaVDR 0.2)
on Asrock ION 330 HT
DVB Subutitles are enabled under System/Setup/DVB and Language chosen is Slovenski (Slovenian-SLV).

The iptv plugin detects the subtitles pid in question (System/Plugins/iptv/Info but no matter what I do, the channel in question returns "No subtitles available"
The plugin passes mpeg2/4 stream directly to VDR and it does it superbly (HDTV great, EPG great, Channel switching fast, Stable, Teletext...)

My IPTV (T-2, Slovenia) provider uses udp multicast and I can watch all the programs in VLC, with subtitles, ttx... This is the m3u playlist for VLC:
http://www.rula.net/t2/t2tv.m3u
This is the line in VLC playlist for HBO:
#EXTINF:0,8 - HBO
udp://@239.1.1.151:5000

This is Codec Information from VLC:
Stream 0
Type: Video
Codec: MPEG-1/2 Video (mpgv)
Resolution: 640x576
Frame rate: 50
---------------
Stream 1
Type: Audio
Original ID: 802
Codec: MPEG Audio layer 1/2/3 (mpga)
Language: slovenščina
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz
Bitrate: 192 kb/s
---------------
Stream 2
Type: Audio
Original ID: 1204
Codec: A52 Audio (aka AC3) (a52 )
---------------
Stream 3
Type: Subtitle
Original ID: 7302
Codec: DVB Subtitles (dvbs)
Language: slovenščina

Those are lines from channels.conf, I started experimenting with HBO and tried a lot of variations(realy alot :). I still think I'm messing something up wit the syntax.
HBO;IPTV:110:S=0|P=0|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810=2:802=@4:7302:0:222:0:0:0
HBO2;IPTV:120:S=1|P=1|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810=2:802=@4:0;102=Slo:0:222:0:0:0
HBO3;IPTV:130:S=1|P=0|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810=2:802=@4:7302:0:222:0:0:0
HBO4;IPTV:140:S=0|P=1|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810=2:802=@4:7302:0:222:0:0:0
HBO5;IPTV:150:S=0|P=0|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810=2:802=@4:0:0:222:0:0:0
HBO6;IPTV:160:S=0|P=0|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810:802:0:0:1:0:0:0
HBO7;IPTV:170:S=1|P=1|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.151|A=5000:I:0:810:802:0:0:1:0:0:0

If I record the video with VDR and run dvbsnoop |grep 7302 (subtitles id) I get no results (dvbsnoop can't analyze live iptv streams). I also dumped the stream with mplayer and tried playing back the video, but there were no subtitles (record subtitles is checked in options). But because this is the first time I ran dvbsnoop and even after reading dvbsnoops man pages, I'm not sure if I did everything right. I'm also not very good with mplayer, so i ran with -alang, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Another problem is, that if I mess with DVB update channels (update pid, pid and names, names only, transponder...) I sometimes lock the HBO channel (no a/v and OSD "Channel Locked). Also when checking dvbsnoop I noticed some lines with CA (i think it stands for Conditional Access) in them. But recently I can't reproduce that behaviour no matter what I do. But I'm paying for HBO and I can watch it in VLC and (most of the times) in VDR.
Running iptv-plugin with "EXT" and using VLC in VDR does not work (A/V OK, but again no subtitles). Also it seems a bit "crashy", so I would rather get it working this way.

So far I read the man pages for VDR, VDR wiki in english, some pages in german and IPTV plugin readme. I searched the net, vdr-portal.de and this mailig list for subtitles, untertitel, dvb subtitles problems, etc, but I could not find the answer. I posted this question on vdr-portal: http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=99300 and spent some time in the vdr irc channel (thank you again nox), but no matter what I do, I can't get those pesky DVB subtitles to display.
I tried hts tvheadend, mythtv and even media portal but they are all flawed in one way, or the other. But because VDR is in a league of its own, I'm bothering all of you. VDR has no problems with 1080i/p channels, fast channel switching and even I can't crash it. Also yaVDR 0.2 is realy practical.

Because this is the first time I came into contact with DVB, IPTV, SID's, PID's, etc, I'm probably doing something wrong and any help is deply appreciated.
Some more info:
my setup.conf
http://pastebin.com/7jMjB0pb
one of my channels.conf:
http://pastebin.com/yX4NwBvs

Thanks for reading all of my problems, and I hope someone can help.

Tvich