Re: Advice on new motherboard, xineliboutput, vdpau, hdmi video & audio, etc.

 On 25.8.2010 20:45, Thomas Hilber wrote:
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:13:56AM +0200, jori.hamalainen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Computer hardware usually cannot provide 50.000Hz, 59.940Hz or 23.976Hz
outputs to your TV/Monitor. This will cause some judder on display output
as MPEG/AVC input-stream is not synchronized to output framerate.
If some people report they observe judder though this mostly is a result
of a wrong setup (xorg.conf) or use of temporarily broken beta
software (xine derivates). With VDPAU design there exists nothing like
inherent judder.

First big thx to You Thomas from Your nice vga-sync-fields patch. I used it in my previous system.

Currently I use VDR 1.7.15 and vdr-xineliboutput (gentoo ebuild 1.0.9999) from CVS and checkout date was 20100817.
I have suffered this annoying judder in both live and recording viewing.
My  config_xineliboutput: http://pastebin.com/kxe7RvX0
xorg.xonf: http://pastebin.com/6fCvWvxU

nvidia-drivers: nvidia-drivers-256.44
xine-lib: CVS 20100626
Kernel: 2.6.35-gentoo
Motherboard: ZOTAC ION ITX D Series http://www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=100026&lang=en
CPU: Atom 330
GPU: Integrated

I'm thankful (And I know couple others too who's have same problem) if You or someone else can check those configs out and tell if there is something wrong. I have already spended many weeks whit reading and testing what ever information/settings from VDPAU & xine-lib but nothings have helped so far.

Tommi