Re: frequent xine crashes with vdr

Hi Reinhard,

Unfortunately I can not reproduce it anymore, because in the meantimeI installed a newer version of xine-lib and the problem disappeared.
What I notice is that using vdpau, on 28e BBC HD for example drops many frames (unwatchable, although cpu load remains low), whereas using xv the same channels plays perfectly
(although ITV1 HD even using xv drops some frames)
So for me it is xv for now as vdpau does not seem quite mature

Regards,

Art