Re: Hulu plugin yet?

Shouldn't need to set up a windows server to add hulu suport. Mythtv can do it, Hulu is supported in linux. Want to reduce overhead, not add to it.

On 7/31/2010 9:57 AM, Rob Davis wrote:
On 29/07/10 17:36, VDR User wrote:
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Timothy D. Lenz<tlenz@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Now that Hulu is offering HD of sorts (720 with sub), are there any plugins
in the works to give vdr hulu access? So far the only thing I've seen are
just scripts to shutdown vdr and switch to some other program.

If mplayer can play hulu then I guess you could hack together
something for the mplayer plugin.

I use the PlayOn server on a windows box with djmount..

djmount -o playlists -o allow_other /mnt/media/Movies/DLNA

Then use xine to find the playlists...

I tried using playon with vmware, but got stuttering.

Playback is better on xbmc..

Also the Nintendo Wii plays back very well.  It does Netflix too.