Re: Edit timer/Timer conflict problem vdradmin/epgsearch

Hi,

Am 05.07.2010 00:09, schrieb Timothy D. Lenz:
adding the -v 3 doesn't show any more in the logs that I have seen, but another example of how changing the channel on the timer is messing something up:

The additional logs are in <vdr-config>/plugins/epgsearch/epgsearch.log. You can find there a section starting with

...timer conflict check started

and then the complete simulation of the upcoming recordings.

Regards,
Christian

 It picked up a show and set a timer

 I changed the channel to the local channel

Now the local epg data has arrived and in vdradmin timeline it show the show in red showing it has a timer set. If I do a search, list the shows for both sat and local and gives the option to setup a timer for the sat channel only because the local is set. BUT, if you go to the timers page and click on the altered entry, it says "can't find epg". What ever is off that causes that is likely also what is causing the OSD notices of timer conflict when there is none. Also, when in an OSD menu, the timers are listed on the right with text2skin/engima and below that it also says timer conflict.