Re: Dual DVB-S2 Tuner cards

There is this which claims to be dual: http://www.tbsdtv.com/english/product/6980.html

There seems to be some new tech coming out. This thread:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-pc-dvb-discussion/212969-dvbworld-software-blindscan-released.html

Talks about new software out for dvbworld cards that does blind scan (yes, windows only software. But anything that can be done in ms can be done in linux). The thread also mentions a new chip out with blindscan included.

This company also claims blindscan but it also seems to be a windows driver they made: http://www.prof-tuners.com/eng/prof8000.html