Problem/bug with dual tuner FusionHD7

This has been an on going problem for some time. It may be a driver bug but 2 post to the dvb list got no responce. The card is FusionHD7 Dual Express ATSC tuner card when using the atscepg plugin. After a few hours, sometimes the next day, vdr seems to loose control of one of the tuners, which ever one vdr is not currently displaying from. Doing a timer records seems to trigger it more quickly, but lately it's been with in a few hours regardless of doing a recording. The problem happens after the recordings are done or after a few hours of running. Only vdr needs to be restarted to get the tuner back. I added a second card, a HVR-1800 which becomes the 3rd device and when vdr is left on the first tuner, the second tuner of the dual goes down. If VDR is left on ether the second or the 3rd, then it's the 1st that goes down.

If I use the -D option to start vdr without ether the 1st or 2nd tuner so that only one tuner of the dual card is used, then leaving vdr on ether remaining tuner shows no problem. It is only when vdr has access to both tuners of the dual that it looses control of one of them. Removing the plugin seems to fix the problem also but you get no atsc epg data and if it was a pluigin problem, then it should still have problems with just one tuner per card. But the 1800 never goes down and the dual only looses one when both are allowed. Both cards us cx23885 driver but different firmware.

This has been a problem since I set this computer up over a year ago. Still shows problem with vdr-1.7.14, plugin from hg 03/29/10 and drivers from hg 01/22/10