Re: XBMC with vdr-1.6.0 ??

Приветствую, Simon

please try to use this cumulate patch for streamdev-plugin from cvs

http://cobradevil.org/downloads/streamdev-xbmc.patch

or try to use the patched version of streamdev plugin
ftp://elcom.kaluga.ru/pub/downloads/streamdev-2010-02-14.tar.gz

also there's possibility to watch the femon information on xbmc-pvr

have a look on screenshot
http://cobradevil.org/downloads/screenshot002.png

Goga