Re: vdr xine-lib eac3

Hi

Ok I do not have this line, I better understand now, the type ID  in file was
not correct so system don't know how to route it ...

int cPatPmtGenerator::MakeAC3Descriptor(uchar *Target)
{
  int i = 0;
  Target[i++] = SI::AC3DescriptorTag;
  Target[i++] = 0x01; // length
  Target[i++] = 0x00;
  IncEsInfoLength(i);
  return i;
}

Of course, the question is now : what about real and normal ac3 stream like in
German SD/HD channels ? (Sat1 /prosieben) are they "transtyped" to e-ac3
also ?

I am not able to recompile now, but will try this week end or one of my
colleague will try earlier if available

Thanks for your help

Best regards