Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:28:28 +0100
From: Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Feature request: program guide scroll
To: vdr@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 12.03.2010 08:33, Istv?n F?ley wrote:

    Hello list, At the moment if I press the Guide button (or select a
specific program from EPG list) i can see the detailed description of the
event. Now pressing up/down or left/right scrolls the "Long Description",
if this doesn't fit in the OSD window. I wonder if it's possible to
implement a different behaviour for the left/right keys: to "scroll"
between programs. Pressing right should bring up the next event, pressing
left should bring up the previous event. To scroll in the OSD window Up and
Down are fine.

"Left" and "Right" are used to page up/down within long list, and that's
not going to change. However, we could use the Green and Yellow buttons
(and additionally the kPrev and kNext keys) for this.

Klaus