Re: 10 Year Anniversary of VDR

Happy birthday VDR!  I too have been using it for several years but
never knew it's first name.  I'm glad to see support and interest in
the software is still going strong, hopefully something that doesn't
change any time soon.   Like the posts before me, I couldn't imagine
not using VDR on a daily basis -- nor would I want to.  It's also
great to see it maturing into more then what may have been originally
planned.

Thanks to everyone who has lent a hand in making VDR what it is and
what it will become in the future.  Next round of drinks are on me! :)

Cheers