Re: Tuning USB

Hello All,

The issue was not related to USB whatsoever - my channels.conf was the issue.

I created it with "scan" from the dvb-utils package. Turns out that
"scan -o vdr" outputs the channel frequency in kHz, where vdr expects
it in Hz. Obviously, the vdr still tunes but the recording part is
baffled.

Refer also too: http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=88654

Best regards,
      Markus

keywords: 0 Byte, Recording, Aufnahme, "ERROR: video data stream
broken", vdr, restart

--

Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms." -