Re: frontend 0 timed out.... Was working fine last night.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Scott <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last night my system (DVB-S2 Hauppauge card/Liplianin driver/Kerner2.6.27.10
> (64bit OpenSuse) /l vdr 1.7.9/xine-ui with vdpau) was working fine, but this
> morning I cannot watch TV and get these errors.  It wasn't very windy last
> night, but I am wondering what the symptons are if the dish becomes
> misaligned, or the LNB fails?  Unfortunately I don't have another receiver
> to test it.

If the dish is not aligned you will not be able to get a lock.
Unfortunately there's not a single answer to diagnose your problem,
you'll have to use process of elimination to track down whats actually
wrong.  However, I would start with the easy stuff such as reload
drivers, restart app, or reboot the pc before hassling with hardware.