Re: Location of subtitles

On Friday, 22. Januaryta 2010 00:46:15 vdr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I managed go around this problem, by changing directly in setup.conf, offset
value to 500.
Problem is of course that, if I go to "Setup - DVB" menu and change something
there, offset value is resets back to 100.

Would it be possible to change in program code that Offset range could be
something like '-100 -- 600'

--
Skype-puhelut: jjussi
Jussi Jääskeläinen  http://www.jjussi.com

> When there isn't sufficient virtual memory, the compiler bails out,
> giving an internal error message. When I kill some processes, the
> error goes away.

And what is the compiler supposed to do instead? Go shopping for you
and buy more memory?

		-- Falk Hueffner, on the GNU C++ compiler