Re: new support

hello guys

yes you are right a pci or usb device may be cheaper but in my case at
99 dollars each for usb and 108 dollars for pci didnt make since but
in the thought of less pci buses on systems now was a big factor...
then you have to double that cost as a single tuner will only allow
one channel on that box so recording another is not possible... now
being able to use this at any system in the network was the main
idea...

all this aside i do have the iptv plugin running but dont have it
figured out yet... but if this could be add to it and support was
added in the plugin think it would be a nice add on... having a
channel scanner then a script that would convert that info would be
nice to make things simpler...

as far as Klaus adding this to vdr id say no when theres a plugin that
it could be add to... make more since to do it as a plugin with native
support for it... but as i dont even know how to write a plugin im
lost at this point... this is why im asking here in hopes the guys
that have or work on the plugins could help in pointing me in the
right direction... i can then at least try to make it work... most of
the guys who know me know i dont know a lot but i dont give up easy if
it can be done... so im will to help if im told what and how too... i
can at least try...

abbe