Re: really no idea? Re: xineliboutput - audiotracck switching problems

hi,
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Halim Sahin wrote:

Hi,
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 03:47:03PM +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
So why do you specify it on the command line?

good point: I have tested it with pulseaudio as well to check if this is
alsa related!.
It makes no difference if alsa nor pulse is in use.
I have still the same problems
the wierd thing is that I don't have those problems during DVD replaying with xineliboutput
I can only reproduce this problem during regular channel replaying
and with recordings

marco

I meant, was there a version when it stopped working or have you
experienced this problem since the beginning?

I've experienced this problem since the beginning!
It never worked reliable for me.

Well please try to reproduce.
Choose a channel with more audiotracks like
german Das erste, ZDF, or euronews.
Press the audio key on the vdr remote and try to switch the tracks and
see what happens :-(.
BR.
halim