Re: Record HD broadcasts not working if the FF card is the primary device

Hi,

1.7.11 improves the situation: As long as I don't use the plugin
dvbsddevice, all recording works fine.

As soon as I use the plugin dvbsddevice, the behavior is as described.
I still think that a recording should work, even if it cannot be
displayed by the current primary device.

Markus