Re: VDR 1.7.x and unstable DVBT locking on channe (breaks after 60secs)l?

>>On 04.12.2009 09:22, mike n wrote:
>>
>> I have been testing the latest VDR 1.7.10 and 1.7.5 versions and both
>> have following problem I haven't seen on VDR 1.6.x version.
>>The problem is that after starting VDR (with or without OSD GUI
>> frontend), it looses a lock on channel after 60 seconds or so.
>> Is there some worker process which kicks in VDR every 60 seconds? Maybe
>> EPG related process?

> Klaus wrote:
>
>VDR does start scanning for EPG data after a while if inactivity.
>To rule out this one, please set "EPG scan timeout" to 0 in the "Setup/EPG"
>menu.

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. This seems to do the trick. Channel lock is no more lost
after the first 60 secs of inactivity after bootup.

I have directed EPG runtime files to TMP folder, so I guess
this contributes to this problem because at boot time there is no EPG files at all.

- Mike N