[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.10

VDR developer version 1.7.10 is now available at

      ftp://ftp.tvdr.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.7.10.tar.bz2

A 'diff' against the previous version is available at

      ftp://ftp.tvdr.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.7.9-1.7.10.diff

WARNING:
========

This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment. I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.

IMPORTANT:
==========

Please remember that the VDR homepage has moved from http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr
to http://tvdr.de, and the FTP site has moved from ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr to
ftp://ftp.tvdr.de/vdr. Please update all links to these URLs.

The changes since version 1.7.9:

- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Fixed wrong bracketing in cChannel::SubtitlingType() etc.
  (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed not logging changes for channels that have no number
  (reported by Timothy D. Lenz).
- Changed the project's URLs and email to tvdr.de.
- Added Lithuanian language translations (thanks to Valdemaras Pipiras).
- Updated Chinese language texts (thanks to Nan Feng).
- Only checking DVB_API_VERSION to be >=5 in order to stay compileable in case
  the DVB API version number is increased (the API claims to always be backward
  compatible).
- Fixed saving terminal settings when running in background (thanks to Manuel
  Reimer).
- Fixed cFrameDetector::Analyze() to handle video streams where the frame type
  is not detectable from the first TS packet of a frame.
- Fixed writing the PCR pid into the PMT in cPatPmtGenerator::GeneratePmt()
  (reported by Rene van den Braken).
- Added Slovakian language texts (thanks to Milan Hrala).
- Fixed EntriesOnSameFileSystem() to avoid using f_fsid, which may be 0 (thanks
  to Frank Schmirler).
- Fixed starting a recording at an I-frame.
- Fixed generating the index for recordings from channels that put a whole
  GOP into one payload unit.
- The index file for TS recordings is now regenerated on-the-fly if a
  recording is replayed that has no index. This can also be used to
  re-create a broken index file by manually deleting the index file and then
  replaying the recording (at least until the index file has been generated).
- The cRingBufferLinear::Read() function now returns -1 and sets errno to
  EAGAIN if the buffer is already full.
- Fixed handling DVB subtitles for PES recordings (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Added the audio id to the call of PlayAudio() in cDevice::PlayTsAudio()
  (thanks to Andreas Schaefers).
- Fixed references to old *.vdr file names in MANUAL (reported by Arthur Konovalov).
- Reverted "Removed limitation to PAL resolution from SPU handling" because it
  cause nothing but trouble. Besides, the core VDR doesn't use this, anyway.
- Fixed the default value for "Pause key handling" in the MANUAL (reported by
  Diego Pierotto).

Have fun!

Klaus