Re: vdr-sxfe buffer empty

2009/9/19 Goga777 <goga777@xxxxx>:
> Приветствую, Torgeir
>
> which xineliboutput version are you using ? cvs ?
> any patches from here ?
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=86804
>
> Goga
> vdr 179 + xbmc

vdr 1.7.8 + xinelibeoutput cvs -minus said patch. Am using the
xine-lib 1.2 vdpau branch, which I previously used to run xine with
the vdr-xine plugin. I don't have any patches from the vdr-portal
thread.

I'm amazed that vdr-sxfe manages to completely avoid any judder in
playback, something which I haven't really seen since I ran with a ff
card. There's some occasional loss of audio lipsync, and channel
change is not "smooth"; I see both audio and video freeze for a few
frames. I guess both of those are work in progress.

Would any of the patches from the vdr-portal thread above help on those issues?

I have to say that vdpau is looking like a very good solution for hdtv
playback, it's just a shame that they didn't implement field parity
support for interlaced material.

--
-Tor