Replay Problems with Extension HD

Hello,

Users of the Reel Extension HD card will know that there are Problems
when TS recordings are replayed. These Problems seem to be limited to
some stations like Pro7 and even with these stations to movies that are
broadcastest with DD 5.1 audio.

Now my question: What is different between Live TV and Replay. Of course
the obvious difference is the data source (file opposed to DVB device).
But what else is different? I am wondering, because i watched a movie
without problems, while the recording that was done while i watched it
live, cannot be replayed. After a few minutes, the hdplayer on the
Extension card dies.

--
Falk Spitzberg
Tel: +49 5242 901626