Re: Unable to record ITV HD (was : ITV HD)

I am a french user so I enjoy this channel without fees (the charm of
receving)

Inside the freesat system, english user may have to press the "red button" for
interactive service to go trough the HD version for some programs , it means
the micro-program of receiver know how to do that

It is not very important, my HD receiver know how to receive it. I'll prefer
to have all in VDR but there are more important thing to do , I was hoping
some english VDR users had published a patch but it seems not

Have nice holidays and enjoy :o))

Thanks for the good work

Dom