xinelibout sxfe freeze

Hello,

After a hard disk crash I am rebuilding my vdr system.  Of course, I am
taking the opportunity to "upgrade" parts where needed.

In the past I used softdevice with TVout, using a mga card and directfb.

As I now have an HD LCD screen, I decided to try xineliboutput.

I am running vdr with "-P xineliboutput --local=none --remote=37890",
and then using a user account to run sxfe

Everything is working except: sxfe freezes from time to time.  When this
happens ESC does not kill it, the only way to keep going is to kill the
sxfe process twice (or do kill -9).

It could be that this is because my DVB reception is quite bad at the
moment (another issue, could be my antenna needs fixing.  I changed
dvb-t card to a nova 500 during my "upgrade").

Is sxfe freezing a known issue?  Any fix?