[worked around] Only 2 colors transparent OSD with xineliboutput on CLE266

Nicolas Huillard a écrit :
> I'm having OSD problems when upgrading. The OSD is normally transparent,
> using all 4 or 5 colors, on EPIA ML6000 / CLE266 graphics. When
> upgrading kernel + xine + xorg + a few other things, all colors except
> yellow are displayed as black, leaving a yellow + black + transparent OSD...

I found that :
* changing skin reveals that only the first color is shown (blue w/
classic skin, yellow with ST:TNG)
* setting antialiasing in the standard VDR config to OFF displays all
OSD colors (it seems that Xine OSD cannot allocate all colors needed by
anti-aliasing, ie. the first anti-aliased color fill the palette very
quickly)

--
NH