Re: Editing usability

Hi

I have also no problem with editing keys and I find this option fine, keys are
easy to learn and it is intuitive. The only time I can do error when replaying
recording is pressing the "2" keys who run the cutting process (that you can
concel in the menu very easyly)

Maybe the solution to your problem should be to enabe those "editing" keys only
when the progress bar edition is displayed like it does when you want to goto at
a time point

Have a nice day and thanks Klaus for the very good job

Dom