Re: [Announce] xxv-1.3 - Feature release (1.4 rc)

Hi!

Got a problem with the OLDEPG data using two VDR's.
While each  reads the EPG from it's channels  it uses some 32 bit
integer as eventid, but this eventid is not unique when using more than
one VDR, so in my OLDEPG table are double epgeventid's stored.
This results in double displayed recordings, one with the right data and
one with the wrong data.

Is there a quickfix for that?

Regards

Marco

Andreas Brachold schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> The xxv project team announce this feature release of xxv.
> xxv-1.3 is a release candidate of our next major release for XXV the
> "Xtreme eXtension for VDR",its containing a large number of bug fixes
> and enhancements and more.
>
> Major changes are :
> ------------------
>   * Support multiple video disk recorder
>       * New module to manage keywords within recordings
>       * New import module for XML-TV sources and template for scheme
>         based programs.
>   * and many more
>
> Read the full announcement : http://xxv.berlios.de/content/view/43/1/
>
> Please note :
> ------------------
> Maybe your must check your installed perl modules, because some new
> external perl modules are needed. After the installation of an update,
> you should call first always the script contrib/update-xxv.
>
> See also our section with installation hints and tips :
> http://xxv.berlios.de/content/blogcategory/17/33/
>

> Enjoy,
> Andreas

Needful GbR  Rheinstraße 60a          Telefon +49 (0) 26 24 / 95 29 301
             56203 Hoehr-Grenzhausen  Telefax +49 (0) 26 24 / 95 29 303
             http://www.needful.de    E-Mail  mg@xxxxxxxxxx