Re: Possibly corrupt stream for VDR frontends in 1.7.4?

Hi,

In your capture file, I can see the PAT insertion have a bad TS
continuity counter. But his should not prevent from getting the PMT and
decoding the stream.

PID: 0        118x continuity errors (PAT)
PID: 97     OK (PMT)
PID: 511    11x continuity errors (VIDEO)
PID: 515    8x continuity errors (AUDIO)
PID: 18      OK (EIT)
PID: 2687  OK
PID: 2736  OK
PID: 4070  OK
PID: 5663  OK

It seems that you are loosing packets from your DVB frontends/receiver.
Is your computer overloaded during the transmission? Is your DVB card or
network card is using shared IRQ? Did you play with the PCI bus latency
value?

Could you please try the latest VDR version 1.7.5.

I made some HD h264 streaming tests with a popcorn hour as client device
over a wifi network and the video plays perfectly smooth with the 1.7.5
VDR version. With version 1.7.4 the video was jerky due to TS error on
video stream.

Cheers,

Alex