Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.5

Hello,

I tried the new version but had no chance to replay or pause the recordings in vdr. But at outside it is fine to replay the ts recording.
I am using s2-liplianin driver set. And tried both sd and hd channels also xine and xineliboutput plugins with no success.

Best Regards,