Re: Popcorn as VDR frontend

Hi,

VDR-UI uses mono to play the stream. It is impossible for the moment to
switch from one channel to another without going back to VDR-UI. I can
imagine a workaround that consists of using a playlist instead of a
stream URL. But direct channel selection will still not be possible
(example: switching from channel 1 to channel 5 directly).

Having the full frontend will also bring all the plugin flexibility back
to the NMT :o) And recording/cutting/marks/realtime EPG/time shifting...
as well

Alex