Re: Popcorn as VDR frontend

Hi Johan,

You have a good approach. I am using the vdr-ui frontend right now which
uses the TS from streamdev to feed the mono player. I managed to have a
compiled version of the xine lib but I failed to use it due to deep code
cutting to get it running. As far as I have understood you succeed to
have xine library available on your PCH. Making an adaptation of the OSD
layer should then not be a big issue. The complexity will reside in the
video stream handling as you have already mentioned. Digging into other
projects or starting a discussion in the networkedmediatank can bring a
lot of of knowledge here.

This project sounds very interesting to me. If you need some help, I
would be pleased to provide my support.

Regards,

Alex