Re: Pvrinput and HVR1300

Martin Dauskardt kirjoitti:
>>> My advise: Sell your HVR 1300 to a Windows user and buy a PVR150 + a
>>> Linux-supported DVB-T USB-stick.
>>>

>> I have actually been thinking of that possibility also. The problem is
>> there are no PVR150 available. At least I have not seen those for a
>> while. Would PVR250 be as good/easy to install? I believe I could find
>> one of those.
>>
> In Germany the PVR150 ist still available in serveral web shops, while the PVR
> 250 seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Are any of them delivering to other European countries? Or if youo could
tell me which sells it I can find out my self.
> Both cards work fine. Some revisions of the PVR 150 have also a radio tuner.
> You could also use a PVRUSB2.
> The successor is the WinTV HVR-1950, which analogue part operates exactly as
> the predecessor PVRUSB2. It is tested with pvrinput yet, but I am pretty sure
> that I could do necessary changes easily.

All I could find about HVR-1950 is that it seems to NTSC and no mention
of PAL support. And I am happy with PVRx50 anyhow since it is good
enough to create PAL DVD's and radio is not needed.