Anyone working on ttxtsubs for 1.7.4?

Hi. I've just made the switch to S2API and vdr-1.7.4 and it seems to work
quite well both with xineliboutput (with vdpau) and streamdev now. The thing
I'm missing is teletext subtitles and I don't know how hard it would be to
update it for ts. Has anyone started on this? What countries other than
Sweden and Finland use teletext subtitles frequently? I understand that it
is not one of your (Klaus) top priorities, but do you have access to any
channels that use it? Otherwise it's probably even lower on the priorities
list.
One feature request for VDR: a setup option to record all pids, including
all audio and teletext pids. That way I guess it would be easier to develop
a plugin for it (and I'd be happy to send you some recordings).
/Magnus H