Re: vdr-sxfe + remote control

Hi,

I'm not quite sure if I understood your problem right. So you get the
right codes with irw and have put them on remote.conf. remotes.conf as
you wrote is not right place.
Do you start vdr with --lirc option? If you use --lirc for vdr-sxfe
you should give --lirc to vdr (at least I don't).

cheers, Kimmo