Re: S2-3200 & vdr needed material ?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help, it worked !

I'm running vdr-1.7.0 with :

- home made LFS distro pure X86_64 (AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+);
- S2API (latest drivers from http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin);
- Niels' combination patches from October;
- Official & valid subscribtion from CanalSat (France) with HD & record options
- DVB-S2 card from Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH S2-3200
- and xineliboutput-1.0.3 plugin

This last one causes me some pb. It looses frames. Is there a particuliar version or patch to use as it is outputing in log :

video_out: throwing away image with pts 3640842 because it's too old
(diff : 116836).

Kindest regards from a really pleased vdr user !

Pierre