ANNOUNCE vdr-ttxtsubs 0.0.8

Hello!

A new version of the VDR Teletext Subtitles plug-in was just released.

Development site:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/show/plg-ttxtsubs

Downloads:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/list_files/plg-ttxtsubs

Git-Web:
   http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/?p=vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs.git

Anonymous Git-access :
   git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs.git

For the required VDR-patches, I've also set up a Git-Repository, based on
the one maintained by Dieter Hametner:

   http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/?p=vdr-patches.git;a=summary
   git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr-patches.git

This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!

Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!

If you want to contribute but don't know what to do - start with some code
refactoring!

Currently some help from translators would be welcome for the following
languages:

- es_ES
- fr_FR
- sv_SE

Recent Changes:

- Updated Italien translation provided by Diego Pierotto
- Updated Russian translation provided by Oleg Roitburd (Closes #47)
- Fixed displaying of multiple rows when antialiasing is enabled by
  aquiring a single OSD area for all rows - Thx to Rolf Ahrenberg
  (Closes #24)

Tobias