Re: Which extension for TS files?

Just to add 1 more opinion...

Over 6 years i'm working with transport stream files and ALWAYS it
was .ts because most of proprietary applications do not handle it
correctly with any other extensions. There are DVD/VideoCD created by
proprietary DVB Live TV recording that use transport stream files as
well with .ts extension. Moreover, all players such as VLC/mplayer/xine
well working with .ts transport stream files and do not require any
renaming, while avidemux consider .ts a native extension for transport
stream files as well.

IMHO, it sould be .ts