~/.xine/config_xineliboutput load/save and name changes

Hi,

I'm using xineliboutput on 3 VDR clients, sharing the same NFS root FS.
All clients are a bit different, and I solved most of the issues with a
separate VDR config dir for each client, basically running "/usr/bin/vdr
-c /var/lib/vdr.$(hostname) ...".

The problem is that xineliboutput seems to use a single
~/.xine/config_xineliboutput config file, stored in the home directory
of the vdr user, which is defined by /etc/passwd, which is the same on
all clients...

Is there a way to tell xineliboutput which file to use ? Like adding a
command-line param "--config=~/.xine/config_xineliboutput.$(hostname)"

I can also copy a template ~/.xine/config_xineliboutput.$(hostname) file
to ~/.xine/config_xineliboutput before starting VDR, but this raises the
question : when do xineliboutput read this file (at startup, at each
config change, at channel change ?), and write to it (at config change,
shutdown ?)
This method worked OK for a few days, under strict manual control, but I
guess one client setting will eventually get read by another one,
breaking it in the process.

For the record: I'd like to add the following settings on the CLE266
clients only (these add hardware deinterlacing on a progressive VGA
display, which also work very cleanly on an interlaced TV output,
probably because xvmc_bob_deinterlacing does exactly the opposite as the
VT1622 TV encoder, ie. alternate 25Hz fields at 50Hz):
   1 # Use bob as accelerated deinterlace method.
   2 # bool, default: 0
   3 video.device.xvmc_bob_deinterlacing:1
   4
   5 # Make XvMC allocate more frames for better buffering.
   6 # bool, default: 0
   7 video.device.xvmc_more_frames:1

TIA

--